Hi, you can see how these Parameter classes are implemented here: https://github.com/aws/sagemaker-python-sdk/blob/58fe72aa1e50e51b4013d968a9e1a375d5a9966b/src/sagemaker/workflow/parameters.py#L128
However, you can only restrict/modify these on client side, but you can not alter/add types recognised by the SageMaker service. For instance, you can extend the ParameterString to not allow your user to use more than 20 characters, but you can not add a ParameterList which would expect the SageMaker service to recognise it and treat it accordingly. If you have specific feedback about particular parameter types that you need, please let us know and we will gladly add that to the backlog of the team to consider implementing.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- How can I resolve the ModuleNotFoundError on an Amazon SageMaker notebook that's running the Sparkmagic kernel?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- Why am I unable to start my Amazon SageMaker notebook instance that's backed with an AWS Glue development endpoint?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago