Hi, I don't have access to your account and can neither see your resources nor the event records.
How are you triggering the "recurring Lambda scheduler". Is this via Amplify or EventBridge (CloudWatch Events) or something else?
I would check the following:
- Any other possible triggers of the lambda itself.
- Are there any errors on the lambda running? If so, it's possible that the retry functionality could have kicked off another run of the lambda.
- What does the timeout look for your lambda function?
- Lastly, I would check the idempotency of the function. This guide may be helpful: https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/lambda-function-idempotent/
- Accepted Answerasked 7 months ago
- asked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- How can I get my Lambda function to work correctly with my Amazon EC2 instance or the AWS Instance Scheduler?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago