Thank you so much for asking your question.
To dump data from RDS MySQL database instance, you can use EC2 instance, and mysqldump, then compressed it and attache the results to a JIRA. You can find the command detail on RDS document(please see the step 2), and MySQL document (please select the version you are using from dropdown list).
RDS MySQL has some limitation on using mysqldump, please read knowledge center in advance.
- Accepted Answerasked 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- How can I resolve 1227 and definer errors when importing data to my Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance using mysqldump?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS Service Management Connector (SMC) introduces AWS Support and Automation integrations in Jira CloudEXPERTpublished 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 10 months ago