Currently there is no out of the box integration to centrally pull that off.
One workaround is that you use Lambda functions pulling report through API and storing them either in a DB or a S3 bucket, optionally publish to SNS, and either deploy them into each accounts using IaC tools like CloudFormation, or creating roles and grant permissions to a centralized Lambda in each child account.
You will need to balance ease of making update to your Lambda vs maintaining cross account permissions when decide which approach to take.
I do want to mention you might want to take a step back and see why you want such a report. Have you enabled other tools such as GuardDuty, Detective, Inspector and Security Hub? Those services have integrations with AWS Organizations and can be an important part of a layered approach to security.
Also, check with your account manager and arrange a security review with either your account solutions architect, TAM, or a specialist from AWS.
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 18 days ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago