Afaik no such limitations. Are you seeing "This field is required." even after you've entered your custom URL or something else?
Note that these are "universal," meaning the namespace is shared across every customer worldwide. Is there a specific error you're getting? You might need something more specific/less generic to avoid namespace collisions.
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- Why am I getting an Access Denied error when I open the URL to an Amazon S3 object that I have access to?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago