It is possible to get the latest version (18.104.22.168) of the GameLift SDK working as a plugin for UE5 (tested with 5.1) on Windows. Please check out this repo I created for said plugin: https://github.com/NoxxGames/AwsGameLift-5.0-for-UE5-5.1. The repo contains more info.
Jumping onto this older post to point out that Amazon GameLift has since added support for Unreal Engine 5 with SDK 5 fleets.
Check out our what's new post and latest developer guide for instructions on how to integrate:
While there is currently no official support, we have received feedback that the existing GameLift server SDK can be integrated successfully with UE5. If you run into any issues during this process, please feel free to create a customer support request to receive further assistance.
UE5 support is a feature request we're currently tracking on our end.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- How do I mount Amazon EFS using the EFS DNS name on a Linux Machine that is joined with AWS Managed Microsoft AD?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago