Auto backfill is generally meant for backfilling a game that starts early with only a few players (think matchmaking lobbies). When players are leaving the game, you should instead submit your own backfill tickets to provide an accurate list of players still in the game; otherwise, there's likely too many players to match more.
I recommend taking a look at our in-depth FlexMatch backfill guide. It has a lot of useful information for troubleshooting your processes! https://docs.aws.amazon.com/gamelift/latest/flexmatchguide/match-backfill.html
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I receive a notification when a deadlock event occurs on my Amazon RDS SQL Server DB instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How do I change or remove the default message played when transferring a call to a queue in Amazon Connect?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 days ago