Hello, Thank you for posting on re:Post.
I understand that by upgrading Unreal from 4.6 to 5.3 in your GameLift instance shows increased lag.
For latency related issues, it is best to isolate varying factors so that the cause of such latency increase can be identified.
For instance, if possible, please try deploying the same game build locally and see if there are any observable latency increases.
Additionally, please share logs of different break points in your game build of which the latency is measured. Using logs can help us know if the latency is caused by network traffic, server resource throttling or the game build itself.
Please also share the GameLift SDK version in use since outdated GameLift SDK can introduce issues that are resolved by later versions.
Thank you again for contributing to this post. Have a nice day!
- How can I troubleshoot replication lag or a backlog on my Windows source server for Application Migration Service?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I troubleshoot replication lag or a backlog on my Linux Source Server for Application Migration Service?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago