I have checked your AWS account and I can see that there are 4 CloudWatch rules scheduled to automate EBS Snapshots.
Specifically, the CloudWatch rule which creates snapshots for the EBS "vol-0b8a3f39268c80392" is in the "ap-southeast-1" Region and it has the name "sg-snap"
The 4 Rules are:
Please follow the below article to learn more about the specific CloudWatch rule:
Thanks a lot!
I'm very grateful to you for your help.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 25 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago