Hi There . I would check the system log first and see if there is anything of interest.
To get console output
- Open the Amazon EC2 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/
- In the left navigation pane, choose Instances, and select the instance.
- Choose Actions, Monitor and troubleshoot, Get system log.
Please see https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/ec2-linux-status-check-failure/ for a list of troubleshooting steps
- Determine if the instance status check or system status check failed by viewing the instance status check metrics.
- If the system status check failed, then see My instance failed the system status check. How do I troubleshoot this?
If the instance status check failed, then check the instance's system logs to determine the cause of the failure. Depending on the data found in the system logs, use one of the following resolutions:
I can not connect to my ec2 instance by ssh, sg port checkedAccepted Answerasked 2 days ago
One of the Hyper-V component is not runningasked 14 days ago
Memory and CPU allocation for EC2 on Free Tier.asked 5 months ago
EC2 VM showing 1/2 passed failed and SSH not workingasked 11 days ago
Centos is running as ec2 free tier, but it keeps stopping.asked 2 months ago
Putty network fatal error: Connection timed outasked 25 days ago
What is the difference between EC2 Instance Connect and Session Manager SSH connections?Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
EC2 is running, but no connection.asked 3 months ago
Can't ssh to EC2 after assigning an additional public ip(elastic ip)asked 7 months ago
We need to point two domains to the same EC2. It is not working.asked 2 months ago