You can use SageMaker APIs - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/latest/APIReference/API_DeleteEndpoint.html to delete the endpoint and https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/latest/APIReference/API_CreateEndpoint.html. to create an endpoint. This an be automated either using SageMaker Pipelines or a Lambda function.
Here are a few resources towards that:
I was able to create the endpoint using the "create_endpoint" method and following one of the links provided.
def create_endpoint(endpoint_name, config_name): """ Create SageMaker endpoint with input endpoint configuration. Args: endpoint_name (string): Name of endpoint to create. config_name (string): Name of endpoint configuration to create endpoint with. Returns: (None) """ try: sagemaker.create_endpoint( EndpointName=endpoint_name, EndpointConfigName=config_name ) except Exception as e: print(e) print('Unable to create endpoint.') raise(e) name = 'name-of-the-endpoint' config = 'name-of-the-endpoint-config' #this one has to exist on the Endpoint configuration list on sagemaker create_endpoint(name, config)
Edited by: hugoflores on Aug 17, 2021 9:36 AM
- Accepted AnswerEXPERTasked 3 years ago
- Accepted AnswerEXPERTasked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- Why can't I see the instance metrics for my Amazon SageMaker endpoint though I can see the invocation metrics?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago