At the "root level" the cpu and memory are and should be strings which you have correct. Issue looking at ECS Container Def memory should be an integer for the container part.
"name": "my-project", "memory": "512", << Should be "memory": 512 "image": "01234567890.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/my-project:a09b7d81",
The CodeDeploy agent generates three log files:
- Agent log – Contains information about the agent’s health and overall deployment status.
- Deployment log – Contains STDOUT, STDERR, and information specific to the user-defined scripts that run during a deployment.
- Updater log (Linux agents) – Contains agent updater status.
You can either log into the EC2 instance to view the logs or in the CodeDeploy console, on the event details page for the deployment, choose View logs. This might help to surface some context around the error.
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- asked 4 months ago
- How do I deploy artifacts to Amazon S3 in a different AWS account using CodePipeline and a canned ACL?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 10 months ago