I see a warning about this here:
When you shutdown the Studio notebook instances, any additional resources, such as SageMaker endpoints, Amazon EMR clusters, and Amazon S3 buckets created from Studio are not deleted. Delete those resources to stop accrual of charges.
Why can't we see these and shut them down from Studio? I was being charged unknowingly until I got a bill.
You can either use CLI or AWS Config advance queries. With CLI you can use list-notebook-instances which Returns a list of the SageMaker notebook instances in the requester’s account in an Amazon Web Services Region. Reference : https://awscli.amazonaws.com/v2/documentation/api/latest/reference/sagemaker/list-notebook-instances.html
Same here, I can't identify where to stop whatever is consuming the hosting of one instance ml.g5.2xlarge hourly. This should be a lot easier to do in AWS, we're talking about wasted resources that are difficult for the user to stop.
- Accepted Answerasked 2 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 9 months ago
- How do I launch Amazon WorkSpaces with a directory that is currently running in another Region from the same account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I troubleshoot issues associated with connecting Git repositories to Amazon SageMaker notebook instances?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 days ago