You can enable ecs exec by following the steps mentioned here https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonECS/latest/developerguide/ecs-exec.html . This will provide the exec capability for any container that is part of your task.
So you can exec into required container and run various stress command for load testing.
- asked 7 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How do I troubleshoot an Amazon ECS RunTask API for a Fargate task that fails with a "Capacity is unavailable" error?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago