You are right, the note is mentioned in the documentation:
For SAML-based federated authentication, you must use the AWS provided client to connect to a Client VPN endpoint. For more information, see Connect using an AWS provided client or contact your VPN administrator.
thanks! i missed that note somehow.
- asked 3 years ago
- asked 4 months ago
- asked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago