Amazon Q is probably not accessing the website with a fixed IP address.
Therefore, I think it is necessary to configure the settings to allow access from the IP address of "ip-ranges.json" published by AWS.
It seems possible to control with a web proxy instead of controlling by IP address, so I think it would be a good idea to set up a web proxy.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 18 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago