As you mention AWS owns this top level domain, you can not use it for your purpose . but you can modify the login URL by creating alias for what you want like https://abc.amazon.com/console .
you can follow below page https://docs.aws.amazon.com/singlesignon/latest/userguide/howtochangeURL.html
with your "I clearly didn't understand" answer you actually gave me an idea to use "hosts" on my Mac and "own" every domain I want Thank you
you can also make a host entry in you windows machine to get it done
Please accept the answer if it help.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 15 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- Why am I getting an Access Denied error when I open the URL to an Amazon S3 object that I have access to?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago