It should be possible to check the EC2 system log by following the steps in the document below.
Check this log and if you see an OOM error, there is a high possibility that there is insufficient memory, so please try increasing the instance size.
We also recommend checking the EC2 metrics to see if there are any unnatural parts.
At the and of the day we reinstalled instance with Amazon Linux (before Linux Red hut was installed on our server). We also tried to use containers with Docker - but it did not help - Java jar file was freezing. Now jar file is up and running without any problems directly without containers. We installed also Java 21 instead of Java 17
- asked 9 days ago
- How do I convert the boot mode of an EC2 Windows instance from Legacy BIOS to UEFI or UEFI Secure Boot?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago