A few things you should check:
- Are you running the latest macOS client version 4.0.6? If not, download the latest version.
- Does this issue happen when you Exit Full Screen Mode on the WorkSpace Client?
- Is your WorkSpace running a Graphic Bundle? If so, Graphics bundles support only a single monitor configuration with a maximum resolution of 2560x1600.
- If your screen resolution in WorkSpaces is low and objects look blurry, you need to turn on high DPI mode and adjust the display scaling settings on your Mac. See WorkSpaces high DPI display support.
I got this issue too. (MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)), v.12.3
- tried to delete the workspace and create new one, but it still exist.
- tried to login from other device (iMac), ther are no problem with the same login.
- seems to issue only persist at the MacBook Pro that I use. however, i delete the workspace app and re-install. it still doesn't help solve the problem
This is due to the MacBook notch. The simple fix is to right-click Amazon Workspace in Applications, click Get Info, and then check the box for "Scale to fit below built-in camera".
Full Screen on Single Monitor Only (Dual Monitor Setup)asked 2 years ago
White screen accessing workspaceasked 19 days ago
Workspaces billing options - where to choose?asked 2 years ago
Multiple instances of macOS Workspaces clientasked 2 years ago
AWS Workspaces disconnects when using screenshot / snipping toolasked 4 months ago
The screen does not show up in AppStream 2.0asked 2 months ago
Macbook Pro 14 and Workspaces full screen issueasked 7 months ago
Workspaces - "An Error Has Occurred" - Message on the Top of my AWS Dashboardasked 4 months ago
WorkSpaces freezing upon WorkSpaces Client screen resizeasked 8 days ago
Web Access AWS Workspaces Failing - ERR_SIG_TIMEOUTasked 4 months ago