The fastest way to develop on a real environment (not a docker or local) is using Glue Notebooks which are based on Interactive sessions.
As per your usecase where you want to avoid running the complete glue job to test the code you can utilize glue interactive sessions [+] https://docs.aws.amazon.com/glue/latest/dg/interactive-sessions-gs-notebook.html
Glue interactive sessions help our customers to test individual snippets of code and debug the code in real time.
- Accepted Answerasked 10 months ago
- What are the best practices for migrating an Oracle database to a target RDS for PostgreSQL database using AWS DMS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago