You cannot render the template through the SMTP interface.
You need to do send-templated-email through the AWS SDK / AWS API.
However, you can also send the rendered body by SMTP by rendering from the template using test-render-template in the AWS SDK before sending by SMTP.
However, there seems to be a rate limit of one per second.
Alternatively, you can send it to another alternative destination with SES + SMTP as shown below, and convert it to template rendering transmission with AWS SDK by custom processing such as Lambda.
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- How can I create SMTP credentials to use with Amazon SES? How can I authenticate to Amazon SES using SMTP credentials?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago