Hi there, With MSK Serverless, the zookeeper string is not exposed. The newer versions of Kafka (2.x, 3.x) have APIs covering all operations which makes using zookeeper obsolete.
Thanks a lot. I actually wanted to use Zookeeper for another usecase in which we are using Camel client. I was thinking we could have used the same ZK that Kafka is deployed with. Also we are not using 3.X version of Kafka, which I think has the Kraft protocol.
- asked 2 years ago
- How do I troubleshoot common issues when using my Amazon MSK cluster with SASL/SCRAM authentication?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 days ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago