I have exactly the same problem, even after granting all permissions it does not work and I get the message CLIENT_ERROR: authentication required for primary source and source version main
If I select the classic Tokens or oAuth it works. Unfortunately thats not what I would consider as least privilege. Any idea how we get fine-graded tokens to work?
OMG... I have spent days trying to figure out why this wasn't working, thinking it was something wrong with my setup. The fine-grained access token works when using a Github source for CodePipeline, but apparently not when configuring it as a source for a plain CodeBuild.
I cannot get oAuth to show any private GitHub repos, and using the connection is not an option for Codebuild. I've wasted most of the day on this. Codepipeline, but that is not my requirement
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I configure the rds-support-tools GitHub repository for Amazon RDS on my Amazon EC2 instance that is running Linux?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago