When accessing objects in Amazon S3 there are two possible policies that can affect the outcome
- IAM User/Role Access Policies. It seems your admin user has enough permissions from what you attach
- Amazon S3 Bucket Policies. The bucket can allow or block permissions. If the IAM User has permissions to access the bucket, but the bucket policy has an explicit deny, then the overall action is to DENY that access. In your case I would check the Amazon S3 Bucket policies in order to see if it has a policy blocking it's use.
Hope this helps!
- asked 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago