What settings are you making in the ALB security group and EC2 security group?
Maybe the security group doesn't allow the necessary communication?
Also, have you successfully set the domain in ALB?
Is it possible to resolve names using the dig command?
- asked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 months ago
- How do I make an Elastic Beanstalk environment private and accessible only from within the client network?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- How can I troubleshoot VPC endpoints in my private Elastic Beanstalk environment network configuration?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago