Those databases and tables are from the Glue Catalog, not Redshift.
The way it's intended to work is having a crawler map the Redshift tables to Catalog tables and they will be listed there for you to use.
Sorry for the inconvenience, the team is aware that this is something to improve.
- asked 2 months ago
- asked a year ago
- asked 3 months ago
- I'm trying to upload a large file to Amazon S3 with encryption using an AWS KMS key. Why is the upload failing?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago
So if I have hundreds of new
.csvfiles every day in new directories in S3, what is a recommended approach to scalably load that data into Redshift tables? Also, what is the best way of creating those hundreds of Redshift tables to begin with?