Raising a case with AWS Technical Support is the only way to identify if there was any issue occurred in the underlying hardware.
Most likely the hardware on the backend infrastructure has hit some issue - could be disk failure or node failure - check with AWS support by raising a case and find out the actual reason why.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- Why is it taking a long time to perform a point-in-time recovery of my Amazon RDS for MySQL instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago