Nevermind, Extra policy on the endpoint was unnecessary. All traffic seems to go through vpn just fine and the endpoint is inaccessible externally.
Would you be able to share here or via private message what your VPC endpoint policy is?
You are seeing "You have successfully authenticated over SSH. You can use Git to interact with AWS CodeCommit. Interactive shells are not supported" because you have successfully, authenticated and we've found and validated your credentials (SSH Key and ID)
You are seeing this "Access denied: User: arn:aws:iam:::user/ is not authorized to perform: codecommit:GitPull on resource: arn:aws:codecommit:us-east-1:: with an explicit deny" because something is configured that does not authorize your user (or any user) to do a git pull.
Looking at your IAM policies, it looks like there is nothing that would explicitly deny access. We suspect that there is something in your VPC endpoint policy that is not authorizing the request.
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- My bucket policy has the wrong VPC or VPC endpoint ID. How can I fix the policy so that I can access the bucket?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 days ago