One of the reasons for the validation failure could be an incorrect or misspelled ARN. Or it could be the event types that trigger the SNS notifications. Verify the bucket configuration to make sure it is properly setup to receive event notifications. Specifically it can trigger the right SNS topic. In addition, double check on the regions where the S3 and SNS services are created and the validations will fail if they are in different regions.
- asked 2 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- How do I fix the "Unable to validate the following destination configurations" error in AWS CloudFormation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago