Yes this is possible. It will happen just like the AWS accounts you did with the VPC-DX associations, there is not likely to be any interruptions.
If you have any Resources Shares through RAM or policies based on Organization ID there can be problems. But if not there won't be an issue.
I did this recently with a customer. The network account with DX was added to a new AWS Org from a Landing Zone, and there was no interruption.
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 22 days ago