To always keep the same public ip associated to the DNS of your microservice, you can use AWS Global Accelerator. Using an accelerator provides static IP addresses and improves the availability and performance of your applications.
Your microservice architecture would look like this:
Accelerator → ALB → ECS Fargate
You can add the accelerator when you create a load balancer. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/global-accelerator/latest/dg/about-accelerators.alb-accelerator.html
Optionally, you can also access an AWS API Gateway via static IP addresses provided by AWS Global Accelerator. See blog post for more.
You can always use the AWS Calculator to estimate what your expense would look like and determine if it is economical for you.
- Accepted Answerasked 5 months ago
- How can I use the AWSSupport-ConfigureDNSQueryLogging runbook to configure DNS logging for my infrastructure?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago