It all depends upon what "Actions" are allowed in the attached policy to the tole. Either you can choose the closest role that is readily available AWS Managed Policy (which closely matches your requirement) or you can tailor a Custom Managed Policy with the appropriate Actions allowed (i.e. Read Only) to specific resources.
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I resolve the IAM trust policy error "Failed to update trust policy. Invalid principal in policy"?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 15 days ago