Please select "IP address" as the target type.
"Application Load Balancer" is a special target type used to target ALB from NLB.
If your service's task definition uses the awsvpc network mode (which is required for the Fargate launch type), you must choose IP addresses as the target type This is because tasks that use the awsvpc network mode are associated with an elastic network interface, not an Amazon EC2 instance.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How can I use the AWS CLI to register a Lambda function as a target behind my Application Load Balancer?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- Why is my alias record pointing to an Application Load Balancer marked as "unhealthy" when I’m using “Evaluate Target Health”?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago