Hi rePost-User-9876809, Check if port 22 is allowed for the IP address of the connection source in the EC2 security group. If so, make sure that the Internet Gateway is pointing to the 0.0.0.0/0 target in the route table of the subnet to which the EC2 instance belongs.
Could you please help me how do you get the "ubuntu@ip-60-0-0-48" name. It appears to me it is a public IP, usually EC2 is named with private IP, if I am not wrong. How did you configure your public IP, static or automatic, if it is automatic and which may change, if there is any stop and restart occurs. Please also check your key pair and follow the link.
Please advise accordingly. Thanks a lot.
- asked 2 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- Why am I getting a "Server refused our key" error when I try to connect to my EC2 instance using SSH?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago