Ive looked into the issue you are having and understand that you are having a problem with the Config Rule Evaluation limit. Although the limit of 100 resource evaluations for a Custom Rule cannot be increased, the workaround would be to split the resource array into multiple PutEvaluations API calls. You can reuse the same ResultToken from the Lambda execution.
Since you are getting an InvalidResultTokenException, I would also suggest to check if the ResultToken is parsed correctly in your code and if it is being used in the correct region, account, etc. I hope that helps with the issue you are having! I have attached a link below that goes more in depth on request parameters.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- How can I receive custom email notifications when a resource is deleted in my AWS account using AWS Config service?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 14 days ago