To support the driver, here is what needs to be done:
- By default the driver expects MARS to be switched ON. Since Babelfish does not support MARS we return MARS OFF in the Pre-login response, this is not expected by the PHP driver hence it times out gracefully.
- The workaround is to add “MultipleActiveResultSets=false” in the connection URL.
- asked 3 months ago
- How do I install and activate the latest ENA driver for enhanced network support on an Amazon EC2 instance that runs RHEL?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 25 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago