Also having the same issue after updating user credentials to use caching_sha2_password. I wonder if it's related to the rdsadmin account still being set to mysql_native_password, which I don't think we can update. It is unclear whether rdsadmin may be getting used by AWS for duplication, monitoring, etc.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- How do I resolve the "Host is blocked because of many connections errors" error in Amazon RDS for MySQL?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I resolve the "Got an error reading communication packets" error in Amazon RDS for MySQL or Aurora MySQL-Compatible?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 24 days ago