This is the correct us-east-1 endpoint for AWS IoT Twinmaker. We can see the URL's here in our IoT TwinMaker endpoint and quotas Documentation.
In order to test the endpoint, I used the AWS CLI to call the GetWorkspace API on us-east-1 and I can confirm that the request is being made to this endpoint
Here is my aws cli request:
aws iottwinmaker get-workspace --workspace-id Test --region us-east-1 --debug
If we check the debug prints we can confirm the URL where the request is being sent
GET /workspaces/Test host:api.iottwinmaker.us-east-1.amazonaws.com x-amz-date:20220106T041937Z
I do not see any reported issues with this URL. That said, can you please let me know how you are currently checking this URL and where you are seeing "Server not found"? We are looking forward to your reply.
- asked 3 years ago
- asked 9 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 24 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 14 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
This is the endpoint url "api.iottwinmaker.us-east-1.amazonaws.com" I was looking for. The doc did not mention the api subdomain. Thanks Ryan!