I have seen that there are many AWS services that do not support the use of the Alias on a KMS key and you have to use the uuid.
Also be aware and I can’t remember off the top of my head that there is a limit/rate limit of the number of Kms decrypt/encrypt cross account as apposed to local account transactions. I think it was so many per second/minute but can’t remember.
- asked 5 months ago
- How can I resolve the AWS KMS key policy error "Policy contains a statement with one or more invalid principals"?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- Should I use an AWS KMS managed key or a customer managed KMS key to encrypt my objects on Amazon S3?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 13 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 14 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago