To simplify the resolution of you current issue, I would suggest to start by connecting with EC2 Instance Connect: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/connect-linux-inst-eic.html
This tutorial may be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxSNeF7BAII
If you have problems with Instance Connect, follow this guidance: https://repost.aws/knowledge-center/ec2-instance-connect-troubleshooting
When instance Connect works, you can go to next step with remote SSH and Filezilla.
- check security group for your ec2 instance does not allow incoming ssh traffic.
- the key pair that you specified when launching the instance is not the same key pair
- the instance public dns name or ip address has changed.
- try connection diffferent network.
- asked a year ago
- Why is my connection redirected to the reader instance when I try to connect to my Amazon Aurora writer endpoint?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- Why am I getting a "Server refused our key" error when I try to connect to my EC2 instance using SSH?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago