The contact trace record contains details about the S3 location of the recording - see https://docs.aws.amazon.com/connect/latest/adminguide/ctr-data-model.html#ctr-ContactTraceRecord.
You can access these via Kinesis Stream or Kinesis Firehose - for setup instructions see https://docs.aws.amazon.com/connect/latest/adminguide/data-streaming.html
Instead of finding the filename from CTR, you can try to trigger off the S3 Put Object, with this, you get the filename. And the filename of the object has the Contact ID which you can get the rest of the info using Describe Contact API (not all the info from CTR).
However, it is highly recommend that you store CTR through Kinesis to somewhere as CTR is the only source to have the full meta data of a Contact (including S3 location of the call recording)
- asked 6 months ago
- Why can't I see or play call recordings after setting up the Amazon Connect CTI Adapter for Salesforce?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 hours ago