Please check if the user has been added to the appropriate permission group. You may need to add your IAM Identity Center user to one of these permission groups: AWSAccountFactory (for end-user access) or AWSServiceCatalogAdmins (for admin access).
- Accepted Answerasked a month ago
- asked 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- How do I resolve the "No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource" error from CloudFront?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago