Apologies for the late response to this post.
I confirmed fleets have been deleted. Unfortunately, Gamelift had a small bug earlier in the year where some fleets failed to clean up properly and it looks like your prior fleet from May 2018 had left a dangling resource and is responsible for blocking further fleet creation using c4.larges in eu-central-1.
This dangling resource is now marked for cleanup and will hopefully be removed from your account today.
Your account also appears to be in a restricted state allowing only a single instance to be provisioned and hence new fleets of this type are blocked. I am asking Gamelift to review this, but you may need to file a request with AWS support to unblock you.
The dangling resources have been cleaned up and should no longer show in your account. Your account is also no longer restricted and you should be able to use more than than a single instance at one time.
I also have this problem. please help me mark the dangling resource for cleanup.
This post is closed: Adding new answers, comments, and votes is disabled.
- How do I get environment variables from SSM Parameter Store and use them from an Elastic Beanstalk instance shell?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- How do I resolve the error "CannotPullContainerError: You have reached your pull rate limit" in Amazon ECS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 20 days ago