If this problem reoccurs you might also try accessing the instance using the EC2 Serial Console. Another place to check is CloudWatch Metrics to see what the CPU usage is - there could have been a runaway process.
Otherwise, in cases like this I always recommend creating a support case and talking to the team about what the root causes may have been.
- asked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- Why am I getting a "Server refused our key" error when I try to connect to my EC2 instance using SSH?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago