- There isn't a way to change when the usage plan quota resets. Monthly quotas only reset on the 1st of every month.
- There is a getUsage API that will return the usage data for each API key in a usage plan. You can use this to retrieve the remaining quota(s) and give the relevant data back to the user. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/apigateway/latest/api/API_GetUsage.html
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- asked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago
Thank you for the helpful response, I will try the GetUsage API to retrieve the remaining quota.