Hello, please open a support case with them, and this will be forwarded to their Network team for a more in-depth investigation. When you open the ticket, you can opt for a live chat, allowing both you and the engineer to address the issue in real-time. They may also request you to run additional commands, which they will provide.
In your support ticket, you could inquire about any changes made on their end, specifying the timestamp when you encountered the packet loss issue. Some months ago, I faced a similar situation, and they confirmed that they had made a change which impacted our production system. As a result, our system did not recover, and a restart was required
There is one way available to everybody: open a ticket via the AWS console for the corresponding service.
Then, if you work for a large AWS account having its dedicated TAM (Technical Account Manager), you can ask this person to leverage her / his contacts inside AWS to get experts on it.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How can I monitor packet loss and latency from AWS to an on-premises network over an internet gateway or NAT gateway?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago