Here are the three resources/documentation, that I'd suggest you to follow. These have step by step guide for cloudwatch integration with Grafana cloud and how to add cloudwatch as source to Grafana:
- Manually add CloudWatch as a data source
- Grafana integration
- Step by step guide for adding Amazon CloudWatch data source to Grafana cloud
For reference, there are many youtube videos which can help you to follow the above mentioned documents and one of the closest one is this one, which can help you. Point to note is, I'd always suggest you to follow the documentation instead of any youtube video, as documentation is the source of truth and keep getting updated with latest updates/features.
Hope you find this useful. Comment here if you have additional questions.
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- Why do I get an "HTTP 504 Gateway Timeout" error from an outbound VPC connection to AWS services in Amazon Managed Grafana?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I install and configure the unified CloudWatch agent to push metrics and logs from my EC2 instance to CloudWatch?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- Enabling VMware Cloud on AWS workloads to access native AWS Services over Layer 2 Extended (L2E) SegmentsEXPERTpublished 10 months ago