The content-type metadata is set while uploading the file. Have you checked how your CMS processes and identifies files? It sounds like the error happens while the CMS is uploading it into S3. The default behaviour when uploading to S3 depends on the AWS SDK that your CMS uses.
If you can't fix this on the CMS side you could consider creating your own little Lambda function that is triggered when file is uploaded and it then checks if the content-type in metadata matches the file extension. If it doesn't it could update it automatically. Check out how to trigger Lambda based on S3 in our documentation.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago