Are you open in the region where you created your EC2 instance?
Please make sure you select the correct region.
The instance is running, but the console is set to a different Region: Because each EC2 instance is launched in a specific Region, you can view only one Region at a time in the console. Be sure that you select the correct Region based on the output of the automation document.
Ensure the AWS Console is set to the correct region.
EC2 Global View will show all EC2 resources in all regions, and from here it should be possible to identify the region that the EC2 instance is in https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2globalview/home?region#
That's curious. A frequent problem could be that you need to create the right region.
If you visit Amazon EC2 Global View ( https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2globalview/home ), you can check the number of instances per region. Try to check the number of instances in each region.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- How can I configure access to the EC2 Serial Console of an unreachable or inaccessible Linux instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago