"You can use an AWS WAF web ACL to protect global or regional resource types. You do this by associating the web ACL with the resources that you want to protect. The web ACL and any AWS WAF resources that it uses must be located in the Region where the associated resource is located. For Amazon CloudFront distributions, this is set to US East (N. Virginia)." https://docs.aws.amazon.com/waf/latest/developerguide/how-aws-waf-works-resources.html
Did you check the region?
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 23 days ago
- How can I configure a custom domain endpoint for multiple API Gateway APIs behind a CloudFront web distribution?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago